- Top quality 7 ounce burlap is tough enough to resist rips, tears and rotting
- Untreated to be biodegradable for the environment
- Use for: covering seeds, frost protection, erosion control, tree wrap when transplanting, covering compost
- Meets strict EPA standards
- 100 foot roll, 40 inches wide, and weighs 16 pounds
Can be used for so many applications: cover seeds to increase germination; use for lightweight frost protection; use as a silt fence for erosion control; biodegradable weed barrier under mulch; wrap tree roots when transplanting; wrap the bottom of a small tree trunk to protect it from field mice and rabbits; cover compost in the fall and winter; use as a tarp to pile on yard debris and drag from one place to another, and much more! This top quality 7 oz burlap is tough enough to resist rips, tears and rotting, and can endure repeated wetting/drying with minimum loss of durability. Meets strict EPA standards.